135 € ! για παραγγελίες ΜΕΧΡΙ ΤΕΛΟΣ ΜΑΡΤΙΟΥ
( από 165 € )
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 19th edition 2015, 2 volume set
|Εκδότης: Mc GRAW HILL|
|Έτος Έκδοσης: 2015 May|
The landmark guide to internal medicine
Through six decades, no resource has matched the authority, esteemed scholarship, and scientific rigor of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine. Capturing the countless advances and developments across the full span of medicine, the new 19th edition of Harrison’s provides a complete update of essential content related to disease pathogenesis, clinical trials, current diagnostic methods and imaging approaches, evidence-based practice guidelines, and established and newly approved treatment methods.
Here are just a few of the outstanding features of the new Nineteenth Edition:
- Presented in two volumes: Volume 1 is devoted to foundational principles, cardinal manifestations of disease and approach to differential diagnosis; Volume 2 covers disease pathogenesis and treatment
- NEW chapters on important topics such as Men’s Health, The Impact of Global Warming on Infectious Diseases, Fatigue, and many more
- Critical updates in management and therapeutics in Hepatitis, Coronary Artery Disease, Ebola Virus Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, Acute and Chronic Kidney Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Lipoprotein Disorders, HIV and AIDS, and more.
- Increased number of the popular Harrison’s clinical algorithms; clinically relevant radiographic examples spanning hundreds of diseases; clinical-pathological images in full color; crystal clear, full color drawings and illustrations and helpful tables and summary lists that make clinical application of the content faster than ever
- Access to outstanding multi-media resources including practical videos demonstrating essential bedside procedures, physical examination techniques, endoscopic findings, cardiovascular findings, and more
Supporting the renowned coverage are supplemental resources that reflect and assist modern medical practice: more than 1,000 full-color photographs to aid visual recognition skills, hundreds of state-of-the-art radiographs, from plain film to 3D CT to PET Scans; beautiful illustrations that bring applied anatomy and processes to life; the renowned Harrison’s patient-care algorithms, essential summary tables, and practical demonstrative videos. In addition, the book’s several digital atlases highlight noninvasive imaging, percutaneous revascularization, gastrointestinal endoscopy, diagnosis and management of vasculitis, and numerous other issues commonly encountered in clinical practice.
ΑΘΗΝΑΙΚΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟΠΩΛΕΙΟ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΩΝ
Γ. Βλάχου 4 Νέο Ψυχικό 11525 ΑΘΗΝΑ
Τηλ 210 6724 766 & 210 6755047
ΕΠΙΣΚΕΦΤΕΙΤΕ ΤΟ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΟ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΗΜΑ: www.perivolaropoulou.gr