WORK IN DENMARK AS A DOCTOR
You will work in a Danish hospital or a clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
We continuously search for specialist doctors and dentists for departments of diverse profiles, in various Danish cities.
Apply now if you are:
- Job offer for general Dentists
- Job offer for General Practitioners
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Anaesthesiology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Cardiology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Child Psychiatry
- Job offer for Staff Specialist in Elderly Psychiatry
- Job offer for Staff Specialist in Endocrinology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Gastroenterology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in General Psychiatry
- Job offer for Staff specialist in General Surgery
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Internal Medicine
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Ophthalmology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Pathology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Pulmonology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Radiology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Rheumatology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Urology
- Job offer for Staff specialist in Vascular Surgery
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of health care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has successfully relocated several hundreds of doctors and their family members to live and work in Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact us: +36 20 533 6496 or [email protected]com
Visit our webpage for more doctor jobs in Denmark.