On behalf of a general hospital in Belgium, we are seeking a fulltime rheumatologist m/f.
- Allround energetic rheumatologist (age 38y-53y) who would like to build the Rheumatology department
- fluent in English and willing to learn Dutch.
- The opportunity to work in a modern hospital in the full width of the Rheumatology.
- A pleasant and professional working climate.
- attractive remuneration.
- indefinite contract
- A position suitable to your needs and profile
- A good and honest contract
- Objective information on living and working life in Belgium
- In-House language training to learn the Dutch language within 9 weeks in the Netherlands.
For your information we give you here below the standard procedure to be followed.
Application and procedure:
During the first (intake) Skype interview, candidates will be informed about the healthcare system, language training, the hospital, the post, the contract, and there will be will decided for which opening, location etc., they would be qualified.
It will follow a second Skype meeting with the chief of the clinic.
Finally, the selected candidate will be invited for a 3 day official clinic visit and area visit. For this visit, costs for tickets are always for the applicant, costs for accommodation are for the Hospital.
Would you be interested in the above mentioned job opportunity?
If you agree with above terms, you are welcome to continue this application procedure.