Job offer for staff specialist in Pulmonology
Synonyms: pulmonologist, pulmonology specialist, pulmonologist doctor, medical specialist in pulmonology, respiratory medicine, lung specialist, pneumonologist
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department conducts a main educational role in several specialties. An emergency ward serves as a supportive function for the Medical department.
It has 24-hour duty and receives both unselected acute and elective patients from an area covering app. 160 000 inhabitants.
Besides the pulmonary bed section, there is a pulmonary and a nursing clinic.
The department cooperates closely with the department of radiology. Furthermore, it collaborates with the department of microbiology and has weekly microbiologist visits.
- Experience in pulmonary medicine or specialization in Respiratory medicine needed
- Interest for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and other obstructive lung diseases, infectious lung diseases, and palliation of terminal respiratory medicinal and general intern medicinal patients.
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of health care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has successfully relocated several hundreds of doctors and their family members to live and work in Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
Visit our webpage for more doctor jobs in Denmark.